1. Who to contact when a death occurs?
2. How does the process work?
3. What happens during the cremation process?
4. How can I be sure I’m receiving my loved one’s cremated remains back?
5. Is cremation a substitute for a funeral?
6. Can family members witness a cremation?
7. What can I do with the cremated remains?
8. Is it legal to scatter cremated remains?
9. What happens to Pacemakers and Medical Devices?
10. Can the family arrange its own service and just use you for the handling of the body?
11. What makes Affordable Burials and Cremations so affordable compared to other providers?
12. Who are the people behind Affordable Burials and Cremations?
13. Is there any reason I would require a traditional funeral home?