At Affordable Burials & Cremations in Hamilton, we know that each family is unique; after all, the city has more than half a million residents and is located right in the middle of Canada’s most populated and bustling corridor. Obviously, when it comes time to carry out the final wishes of a loved one, not everyone wishes to do it in the same way! Myriad funeral, burial and cremation traditions exist. Yet we’ve been bound by the conventional funeral industry to carry out our last arrangements in a certain way for decades.
That’s why we created Affordable Burials & Cremations: to bring affordable funerals and cremations to Hamilton and the surrounding area. Having been in the funeral direction business for a long time, we knew that making funeral arrangements for a loved one could be a difficult and even overwhelming responsibility, in part because of issues of price and of choice. We decided to start a different kind of funeral business, one that would listen carefully to your wishes and help you find a simple, convenient and cost effective tribute to your loved one that didn’t sacrifice a personal touch. By offering simple package options not offered by traditional funeral companies, Affordable Burials & Cremations was able to help hundreds of Hamilton families cope with their grief and loss knowing that their loved one would be well taken care of.
Cremation can be a simple, affordable alternative
When a loved one dies, it can be one of the most difficult moments in life for those left behind. For the person responsible for taking care of the burial or cremation planning, it can be hard to navigate through all the preparations and procedures, especially if the deceased has not left explicit instructions behind. At Affordable Burials & Cremations, we will be happy to provide you with unbiased information on all types of dispositions, as well as practical guidance on organizing an appropriate memorial for your loved one. We have found in our experience that cremation has been gaining popularity for a long time, often for reasons of cost and practicality.
Final services in Hamilton: what is required.
In addition to settling on the type of service you would like to have, Affordable Burials and Cremations will help you select, gather and/or prepare the following important information:
- Disposition options: Our simple packages allow you to choose between burial (either in one of Hamilton’s dozens of cemeteries or in a mausoleum) and cremation.
- Donation: Most medical facilities will require some kind of pre-death authorization for organ donation.
- Memorial service: We will help you decide on public or private, time of day, location, and other key details such as facility and staffing requirements.
- Transport: transfer of remains to the cemetery if burial is the chosen option
- Death certificate: this is the original legal document that outlines when, where and how the death occurred and other important information about the deceased.
- Obituary/media announcements: You may wish to create a printed and/or online obituary to let family members, friends and associates know about your loved one’s passing and provide details of a planned funeral or memorial service.
More Information on Affordable Cremation Services in Hamilton.
The first step toward taking care of your loved one’s final needs is to contact us to meet with a funeral planner. We’ll work with you to help you understand all your options and costs, answer your questions, and make the entire process as easy and stress-free as possible in this time of grief.
Our goal, at Affordable Burials and Cremations,
is to listen, and help you make meaningful arrangements that meet all of your needs.